Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Field Trips - Crayola Experience and Legoland

Field trips...  They make homeschooling a lot more fun and fortunately our local homeschool group is awesome with coordinating them. They offer at least one field trip each month.

Over summer break I wanted to take the kiddo to two places - Crayola Experience and Legoland Discovery Center - but even though I had coupons, the admission prices were just too pricey. Fortunately I didn't tell kiddo we were going so I was able to let it go. Anyway, school season started and then I get an email from the homeschool group saying that the first field trip of the year was to... Crayola Experience! What?! Shortly after that there's another email saying the next field trip was to... Legoland!! WHAT?! If you are a homeschool mom in a homeschool group and they offer field trips then you know why I got excited about this. That's right! The group discounts! Tickets were super cheap and therefore going to BOTH places was affordable. Sigh. I just love it when God looks out for us.

Taking pictures while we are on a field trip is something of a drag for me. I like to be in the moment with the kiddo so please forgive me for the crappy pictures.

Crayola Experience has a huge honkin' Light Bright.

The Ninjago mural at Legoland is actually impressive when you realize that a majority of the Lego pieces are 1x1's.

The Lego skyline of Dallas

The earthquake Duplo table

The space shuttle that blasts off every 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Field Trips - Crayola Experience and Legoland

Field trips...  They make homeschooling a lot more fun and fortunately our local homeschool group is awesome with coordinating them. They of...